LinkedIn Marketing Course
DON'T BECOME A Digital dinosaur!
LinkedIn Marketing Course
LinkedIn is the top business social media channel in the world, especially for business targeting other businesses (B2B). If your customers are on LinkedIn then you need to know how to use it effectively to reach them.
This Linkedin Marketing Course will take you from zero to hero on the platform, and we'll have you growing your business in no time.
Knowing how and when to use this platform is imperative to every Marketing Manager.
What is this course about?
Understanding Instagram and LinkedIn is non-negotiable for Marketers these days.
- An Introduction to LinkedIn
Get the lowdown on the LinkedIn basics
- Creating an Effective LinkedIn Marketing Strategy
What are your goals and is this the right channel for them, how to make this channel work for you
- How to use LinkedIn for your Business
What's the right way to use it, how to use it, when to use it, what to say, who to reach, when, etc. Setting up a business page, setting up a personal profile, optimising both. Content creation, joining Group, hiring staff, and more.
- Strengths and Weaknesses
When to love LinkedIn, when to leave it
Understanding the numbers and reporting tools
- Practical: Spend Time on LinkedIn Reviewing Examples
What are groups, when to post, who to follow, how to search for contacts and connect with them
- Practical: Set up a few Adverts
Let's create an advert together so you know how
- Introduction to Social Selling
What is it and why should you use it
- Social Selling - how to do it
Practical examples on how to employ social selling in your business
- Social Selling and Reporting
Reporting back on successes
- Plus a ton of resources, tools and templates
- Plus more!
Dates & Times
Day 1 – Digital Strategy and Email Marketing
Day 2 - Introduction to Social Media
Day 3 – Social Media Marketing
Day 4 – Web Design, Google Analytics and SEO
Day 5 – Online Advertising
Day 1 – Social Media 1
Day 2 - Social Media 2
Day 3 – Digital Strategy and Email Marketing
Day 4 – Web Design, SEO, WordPress, Google Analytics
And Usability Testing
Day 5 – Online Advertising, Google Adwords, Testing and Tracking, Report Reading, Briefing
Full Course: only R11,950 (ex.VAT)
Day Rate: R2,590 per day (ex.VAT)
Cape Town Central TBC
Sandton Central TBC
Seats are limited.
Courses will be rescheduled if minimum numbers not met.
- Wi-fi at venue
- Lunch and snacks, drinks
- Advanced Certificate
- Digital handouts
We will give you tasks to complete at the end of each course, so you can go home and put into practice eveything you've learned. This is optional.
- Administrator access to all the Social Media and Facebook Business Pages and for all accounts you manage
- Your laptop – not all features on social media pages are accessible from tablets or phone, so a laptop is better
- Internet access (bring your own dongle or Wi-Fi device). We have Wi-Fi at the training venue, but it is always a good idea to be able to connect independently just in case technology fails us
About Dylan Kohlstädt
Dylan Kohlstädt has over 20 years marketing management experience in gaming, insurance, financial and property industries and can be considered a subject matter expert on all things digital.
She has extensive local and international experience (South Africa, UK and Australia), and has managed global and national brands in multiple languages and countries.
Dylan has her IMM (3 years) Marketing Diploma as well as an MBA through Unisa.
She is married and the mother of two young girls and knows the challenges of being a mompreneur. She enjoys surfing and reading as well as playing guitar and painting in her spare time, of which there is very little these days.